Skip to content
- By booking with Z Mobility or Prime Limousine. (hereinafter “ZP”) you will be fully insured for any damages when you are on cars of ZP, however, also acknowledge that in any event ZP will not be liable for any consequential damages and the extent of ZP liability shall never exceed the amount you actually paid to ZP unless you are injured or worse by any accident ZP chauffeurs cause.
- In the event that the service or accommodations described in an itinerary we prepared cannot be provided due to delays or other causes beyond the control of Heisei, Heisei will try, but shall not be required, to provide comparable services or accommodations. Heisei reserves the right to alter itineraries if it should become necessary or desirable. Heisei also reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure due to weather conditions or any other God’s will events. In such a case, full refund of all payments will constitute full settlement with the tour participant.
- During tours provided by ZP, You must follow all safety and security directions made by ZP chauffeurs. In a ZP car, you are required to fasten seat belts all the time unless you are pregnant or in any illness or injuries that are not suited to safety equipment. ZP chauffeurs and other employees may advise you for your social behaviors and you must respect such advice.
- ZP is not responsible for any sickness and/or injuries caused beyond the control of ZP when you are off the cars of ZP. If you get sick or injured during the tour, ask for a help to your chauffeur immediately.
- Train tickets, facility entrance fees, lunch, dinner, local taxes, shopping items and tips are not included to any ZP tour programs.
- If you are lost during the tours, you must call your chauffeur at once and follow his/her guidance. Do not try to solve the problem all by yourself, but call for a help. Carry chauffeur’s card all the time.
- All terms and conditions of ZP shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- NextRide is a company which handles only dispatches, and thus is disclaimed all liabilities for all accidents caused by ZP.